Eduhouse is a subscription-based learning provider with big ambitions and an even bigger vision. With operations in Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark, Eduhouse serves thousands of companies and learners across the Nordic region. Join our tribe of energetic and goal-oriented learning professionals!
We are now looking for a UX Designer to join our Product team
As a UX Designer, you work in Eduhouse's product team in open collaboration with your team members, development team, internal stakeholders and customers. In addition to that you will have a great opportunity to shape our Swedish platform to fit the market.
This mission comes with the following areas of responsibilities:
What You'll Do:
- Craft user interactions and UI visuals with precision.
- Engage in productive product discovery alongside key stakeholders.
- Perform usability testing to refine our designs.
- Develop mockups, wireframes, and prototypes to visualize ideas.
- Analyze user feedback and activity to improve the user experience.
- Collaborate with developers to address implementation queries.
- Ensure a clean and intuitive look and feel for our Swedish learning platform through collaboration with your team members and the Swedish learning and business teams.
What We're Looking For:
- Over 5 years of UX design experience, B2B SaaS preferred.
- Mastery of the design process from ideation to implementation.
- User empathy and a passion for user-centric design.
- Strong communication skills for effective cross-functional collaboration.
- Proficiency in Figma and Miro for crafting stunning visuals and prototypes.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS to work within technical constraints.
- Fluency in Swedish and English.
- A comprehensive orientation and supportive team environment.
- A role in an international, growing education organization.
- A culture of encouragement and trust.
- A competitive salary & benefits plus bonus program.
- A collective agreement with extended vacation days.
- Access to our learning services for your professional development.
The position is full-time and permanent. We work with flexible working hours and a hybrid model. So, sharing your time between the office and home is always a possibility. Business travel may also occur.
Could we be a match?
We are excited to hear from you! Please submit your application and CV in our recruitment system no later than 30/11
If you have any questions about the role or recruitment process or just want to hear more, please contact Antti Pyykkönen, CPO: email@example.com